PUNKOTTAWA.COM
SHOWS

General: VIEW TOPIC

You are not logged in. Feel free to login or to register a new username.

Subject: Conservative Majority
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

: post reply: post new topic

Author: Fil_87
Subject: Conservative Majority
Date: 05/03/11 12:06 am

So where's everyone thinking of moving?

I kind of have my eye on Belgium.

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Franey
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 4:23 am

new zealand

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Hodge
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 6:15 am

I for one will be staying exactly where I am living!!
I am not afriad of change for the better like you left wing nut jobs!!!
_________________
JAHX: www.myspace.com/jahxmusic
JAHX: www.youtube.com/jahxmusic

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: three
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 7:36 am

dude you live in the middle of nowhere, no political party gives a shit about what's going on in your area

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: MephistoGrande
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 7:43 am

The Netherlands. Or Belgium, yeah.
_________________
www.myspace.com/dryrivercaravan

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: ruc
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 8:07 am

isn't Belgium like a shit hole?

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Sacrilege
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 8:23 am

New Zealand sounds good

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Dropkick_jon
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 9:08 am

ruc wrote:
isn't Belgium like a shit hole?


Belgium is kind of a basket case politically. The threat of separation is constant in the country and is much more pronounced than what we see in Quebec.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/01/10/110110fa_fact_buruma

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Hodge
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 9:26 am

three wrote:
dude you live in the middle of nowhere, no political party gives a shit about what's going on in your area


Dude, eat a cock!
_________________
JAHX: www.myspace.com/jahxmusic
JAHX: www.youtube.com/jahxmusic

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Fil_87
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 9:52 am

Dropkick_jon wrote:
ruc wrote:
isn't Belgium like a shit hole?


Belgium is kind of a basket case politically. The threat of separation is constant in the country and is much more pronounced than what we see in Quebec.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/01/10/110110fa_fact_buruma


Yeah I know, but if I could wake up to this (http://festivalsinbruges.blogsandtravel.com/files/2010/10/Bruges.jpg) every morning I'm pretty sure I could deal.

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Jimwoo
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 10:31 am

Hodge wrote:
three wrote:
dude you live in the middle of nowhere, no political party gives a shit about what's going on in your area


Dude, eat a cock!


fuck off fascist

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: LeCoach
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 12:32 pm

Shit's about to get real.
_________________
http://youthanthems.blogspot.com

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Hodge
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 12:38 pm

Jimwoo wrote:
Hodge wrote:
three wrote:
dude you live in the middle of nowhere, no political party gives a shit about what's going on in your area


Dude, eat a cock!


fuck off fascist


Boohoo Jimwoo........

Y'all need to get your heads out of your asses!!!!!!!

You will see just how much better our country is going to become now that the Conservatives have their majority!
_________________
JAHX: www.myspace.com/jahxmusic
JAHX: www.youtube.com/jahxmusic

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: LeCoach
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 12:42 pm

Hodge can you explain to us how the country will get better for us and for you?
_________________
http://youthanthems.blogspot.com

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: Alison,
Subject:
Date: 05/03/11 2:37 pm

Any Scandinavian country! I want to pay high taxes and have awesome things.

[ Reply with quote ]

: post reply: post new topic

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group


NEWS
SHOWS
BANDS
MESSAGE BOARD
MEMBERLIST
LOGIN
REGISTER
COMMUNITY
AROUND OTTAWA
CONTESTS
LINKS
CONTACT

Donate to Punk Ottawa

SHOWS
CONTESTS
Designed by Doublenaut