PUNKOTTAWA.COM
SHOWS

Band talk: VIEW TOPIC

You are not logged in. Feel free to login or to register a new username.

Subject: Torcherror Seeks Drummer. Mp3s Redesigned myspace
Pages: 1 2

: post reply: post new topic

Poll: Can you play the drums on that myspace?
Hell No! those drums are crazy: 
44%44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Maybe, with enough practice, but im lazy: 
22%22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Yeah, im working on it and will contact the posted e mail: 
33%33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author: mongeese
Subject:
Date: 03/21/10 10:48 am

BillyH wrote:
And what makes you think a drummer didn't write any of it? perhaps one did? or maybe they had more than one contributor?

.....

tits or gtfo.


because they sound exactly like the person who wrote the guitar parts in guitar pro filled in the drums afterwards? Just sayin'. You can't really expect a drummer to play a drum part that is borderline impossible due to the fact that it was written by someone who is not familiar with the instrument.

keep in mind this is all speculation and may be way off base.

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: storm of lights
Subject:
Date: 03/23/10 1:50 pm

mongeese wrote:
BillyH wrote:
And what makes you think a drummer didn't write any of it? perhaps one did? or maybe they had more than one contributor?

.....

tits or gtfo.


because they sound exactly like the person who wrote the guitar parts in guitar pro filled in the drums afterwards? Just sayin'. You can't really expect a drummer to play a drum part that is borderline impossible due to the fact that it was written by someone who is not familiar with the instrument.

keep in mind this is all speculation and may be way off base.


this is all playable.
_________________
And you don't have to listen to pilsbandy doughboy and team sexy.

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: mongeese
Subject:
Date: 03/23/10 1:59 pm

storm of lights wrote:
mongeese wrote:
BillyH wrote:
And what makes you think a drummer didn't write any of it? perhaps one did? or maybe they had more than one contributor?

.....

tits or gtfo.


because they sound exactly like the person who wrote the guitar parts in guitar pro filled in the drums afterwards? Just sayin'. You can't really expect a drummer to play a drum part that is borderline impossible due to the fact that it was written by someone who is not familiar with the instrument.

keep in mind this is all speculation and may be way off base.


this is all playable.


obviously it's playable if you're buddy from despised icon, but how many of those are there?

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: BillyH
Subject:
Date: 03/27/10 12:58 pm

But really,
Thats the point of torcherror...
Guitar covers anyone?
_________________
DeathMetal+Sweeping+Breakdowns+EerieSounds+Graveyard=<3

[ Reply with quote ]

Author: dowork
Subject:
Date: 03/28/10 9:19 am

mongeese wrote:
storm of lights wrote:
mongeese wrote:
BillyH wrote:
And what makes you think a drummer didn't write any of it? perhaps one did? or maybe they had more than one contributor?

.....

tits or gtfo.


because they sound exactly like the person who wrote the guitar parts in guitar pro filled in the drums afterwards? Just sayin'. You can't really expect a drummer to play a drum part that is borderline impossible due to the fact that it was written by someone who is not familiar with the instrument.

keep in mind this is all speculation and may be way off base.


this is all playable.


obviously it's playable if you're buddy from despised icon, but how many of those are there?


I'd have to disagree with you on that one.
This song is playable.
There aren't really parts that jump out and have me saying: ''Holy shit, that's insane'' whereas despised icons drummer has blast beats with odd kick lines, and blasts and double bass at light speed.

this shit is playable son
_________________
lol

[ Reply with quote ]

: post reply: post new topic

Pages: 1 2

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group


NEWS
SHOWS
BANDS
MESSAGE BOARD
MEMBERLIST
LOGIN
REGISTER
COMMUNITY
AROUND OTTAWA
CONTESTS
LINKS
CONTACT

Donate to Punk Ottawa

SHOWS
CONTESTS
Designed by Doublenaut